Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Waiting on Wednesday

I've been seeing this book around and hearing amazing things about it. I'm really excited to read it!

Summary(Goodreads):
Amber’s life is spinning out of control. All she wants is to turn up the volume on her iPod until all of the demands of family and friends fade away. So she sneaks off to the beach to spend a day by herself.
Then Amber meets Cade. Their attraction is instant, and Amber can tell he’s also looking for an escape. Together they decide to share a perfect day: no pasts, no fears, no regrets.
The more time that Amber spends with Cade

3 comments:

  1. I read this one a few weeks ago and I loved it sooooo much. Great pick!
    Sally.
    http://theelifylop.blogspot.com/2011/05/waiting-on-wednesday-19.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. I read this a while ago and reviewed it last week. I really enjoyed it, very emotional. Enjoy! Shari over at myneuroticbookaffair.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've been curious about this one....love that cover!

    Here's MY WOW POST

    ReplyDelete